Thursday, May 8, 2008

55 pt3

2

I fell in love with a boy.

I fell in love with a boy. His name is Perfection.

I was walking around the coast on holiday on the golden isle. He was there and I was… infatuated. Completely entranced in his every being. His skin was sun kissed and I kissed his lips. His eyes glistened in the shadows of his stone features. A coffee colored lake of life made boundless by youth.

He is beauty.

His voice was strong and comforting as he whispered to my soul the words that allowed my inhibitions to let go. I was free just by him wishing it so. Love I never felt I now felt for him.

His touch was silk. Warm and smooth like caramel left in the summer sun. I knew that I didn’t know him but I wanted him so bad.

Who are you to be this perfect for me? I feel like… I dunno. But it’s unfathomably fantastic.

It’s not like I have been waiting around for someone to come and save me from my evil step mother but it happened and I’m not going to try and change it. The kaleidoscope of emotions that I am experiencing from this chain of events is amazing.

What day is this? I have lost track. I haven’t seen a clock or calendar in days. It somehow seems much less dire to keep track of those things when I can look to my left and the plan for the rest of my life lies in the eyes this man. This man perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment