Tuesday, May 6, 2008

55 pt1

This post is a looooong one. It is a epic poem that is grouped together through poems of my own and song lyrics. This one is really important to me, its based in truth and there is a actual story behind it. I am going to post each piece separately because it is so long.

Running, running

As fast as we can

Do you think we’ll make it?

Unsure, unsure

Of where we are running to

Do you think we’ll make it?

Running, running

As fast as we can

Do you think we’ll make it?

Scared, scared

Of what is to come

Do you think we’ll make it?

Destination, destination

Coming up real soon

Do you think we’ll make it?

I’m so glad we made it


1

Iwasinlovewithhimhewasinlovewithmeweloveeachother.

Day Break.

Movement without purpose. Sight without meaning. Alone. Sun sings. Grass dances. Air exists. The heat on the horizon obscures my view, as I sang my way ever closer to my unintended destination. I feel like I am in the eyes of Ivan. So much going on around me. Too fast. If I showed you a rose and a red and green blur which would you identify as a rose. Poor fools scurrying to their unwanted destinations. Pity… sadness. The feeling of cold creaminess sop up those inadequate emotions.

Immediate bliss. Life pauses. Life pauses for no one!? Life pauses for him. Nature took notice to a sight meant for me. The skies where alive with passion and they screamed his name. The winds gave me a bottle of his sent. So masculine. I was in love. The sun let me borrow his silhouette, so that I may set my affections in their proper place. So strong. Adonis... Maybe? His body besieged my eyes as he walked near. I smiled to implore for a moment of his time. He smiled just to smile. Perfection… Maybe.

Flirtation, meaningful conversation. In his words I could have found the meaning of life if I had given it old college try… but my… desires where a bit less. Soon words could not express the passion in our hearts and pushed aside for a time of ardor. Perfection… Maybe?

It was dinner he was my bull I his lamb. It was a race I Ernhardt he Andretti. Perfection… Maybe?

It was love. I was in love. He was in love. I was in love with him. He was in love with me. We love each other. I was in love with him, he was in love with me, we love each other. Iwasinlovewithhimhewasinlovewithmeweloveeachother.

He was my muse. Songs about him. I know I don’t know you, but I want you so bad.

Yes… He is Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment