Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Refer Madness (2005)

Ok so on the hierarchy of musicals I'm sure that Reefer Madness is waaay low on the totem pole. But for me it falls at Number 3. I mean it totally helps that it focuses on sex, drugs, liquor, sex, rock and roll, and sex... I love the music in this movie and actually is one of the few musicals I keep on my generic fruity digital music player. My favorite is "C'mon Jimmy/Reefer Love"



Ok I admit it that Jimmy is a little hottie so that totally is a plus. Ok so the next favorite is actually called "The Stuff" the woman who is singing is from SNL, she was also the mother on "Mean Girls". She is hilarious in this movie just like in everything. I don't know what her name is and although I could totally just type in mean girls into this search bar in the same browser I'm typing in... you know what's so bad is that as I typed that last sentence I glanced into the search bar and reefer madness is still there from my search earlier... You know now I'm just willfully not looking. Here's the clip...



Ok so I have one last clip for you. It's called "Listen to Jesus Jimmy"... yeah, I know. Just take a look.



All I have to say is I GOT A NEW GOD NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment