Friday, July 18, 2008

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA back young people!

How many times can I say it icka bicka ba boosha! I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back. I got camera back. I got my camera back.

OMG I finally got it back! It works perfectly though just like if you replace your engine or transmission on a car it never works quite the same. There is some lag with the shutter but I will have to use it for a bit to see if it in fact needs to go back to SONY... again hopefully not. I will be giving you guys or rather person new shots asap.

Smooches
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment