Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Isolation

We all know that I am not a social bee. I am not a people person. I do not like crowds. We all also know that I am one lonely fellow. I do not have lot's of friends, even thought I know lots of people. I am really the only gay male that I know. I have not found another gay male to be friends with. I have had gay male friends but they are not sustainable.

I like to think of myself as a dude who so happens to be gay. This, I am finding, is a rarity in the gay Michigan world. I do not make friends easily, never have.

...I want to continue to write these words and spill my guts out but I cannot. My fingers will not press these keys to make the characters appear on the screen.  I think I need counseling. I think I'm going to get some counseling. I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment